Designed for industrial, commercial and
residential applications. Highest HP ratings in the industry for loads up to 40
amps, providing direct 24 hr. control of most loads. Provides 1 to 12 “ON/OFF”
operations each day with minimum ON/OFF times of 1 hour. All models equipped
with one “ON” and one “OFF” tripper.
- Model: T104
- Model Number with See-Thru Cover:
- Model Number Plastic Case: T104P
- Model Number Steel NEMA3R Case:
- Switch: DPST
- Clock Motor Volts 60Hz: 208-277
- Amps (per pole): 40
- HP Rating:
- Case: Drawn steel 7-3/4" (19.7 cm)
H, 5" (12.7 cm) W, 3 (7.6 cm) D in gray finish. Spring hasp, with hole for
lock, holds permanently attached, side hinged door closed. Three mounting
holes on back plus handy box mounting holes.
- Knockouts: Combination 1/2"-3/4"
nominal knockouts, one on back and each side of case and two on bottom.
- Switch Rating: Each Pole; 40 Amp
Resistive, 120-480 VAC; 40 Amp Tungsten, inductive or 1000 VA pilot duty,
120-277 VAC; 2 HP (24 FLA) 120 VAC; 5 HP (28 FLA) 240 VAC single phase;
7-1/2 HP (28 FLA) 208 VAC three phase; 10 HP (28 FLA) 240 VAC three phase.
- Indoor/Outdoor Lighting
- Air Conditioning
- Electric Fences
- Heating/Ventilating Systems
- Post Lanterns
- Pool Heaters
- Music and Signal Systems
- Poultry Foggers