T100 Series are designed for industrial,
commercial and residential applications. Highest HP ratings in the industry for
loads up to 40 Amps, providing direct 24-hour control of most loads. Provides 1
to 12 "ON/OFF" operations each day with minimum ON/OFF times of 1 hour. All
models equipped with one "ON" and one "OFF" tripper.
- Model: T101
- Model Number with See-Thru Cover:
- Model Number Plastic Case:
- Model Number Steel NEMA3R Case:
- Switch: SPST
- Clock Motor Volts 60 Hz: 125
- Amps (per pole): 40
- HP Rating: 2
- Case: Drawn steel 7-3/4" (19.7 cm)
W, 3" (7.6 cm) D in gray finish. Spring hasp, with hole for lock, holds
permanently attached, side hinged door closed. Three mounting holes on back
plus handy box mounting holes.
- Knockouts: Combination 1/2"-3/4"
nominal knockouts, one on back and each side of case and two on bottom.
- Switch Rating: Each Pole; 40 Amp
Resistive, 120-480 VAC; 40 Amp Tungsten, inductive or 1000 VA pilot duty.
120-277 VAC; 2 HP (24 FLA) 120 VAC; 5 HP (28 FLA) 240 VAC single phase;
7-1/2 HP (28 FLA) 208 VAC three phase; 10 HP (28 FLA) 240 VAC three phase.
- Indoor/Outdoor Lighting
- Air Conditioning
- Electric Fences
- Heating/Ventilating Systems
- Post Lanterns
- Pool Heaters
- Music and Signal Systems
- Poultry Foggers